Thursday, September 30, 2010

All I Need to Know I Learned From Models.

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to take a lighting workshop from Mark Wallace. He really is an amazing photographer, but some of my most valuable lessons I learned from the models. So if you are thinking about high school senior photos, you might want to take notes.
*Even though these are not watermarked, I do still claim them as my own.

Lesson #1: Dramatic/Harsh lighting can be flattering.



Lesson #2: If all else fails, rat your hair and try a pose from America's Next Top Model.



Lesson #3:
Photographers can be models too (thanks Wade).



Lesson #4: YES! You CAN finally pull out those turquoise spandex you have been saving for a special occasion.

1 comment:

Jody said...

that male model you have is a little short for the 'model type' :) lol