Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thank You Hatch Family!

Have you ever had in your mind the exact way you wanted a certain situation to go? Has it EVER actually worked that way? Well, for the first time I can say, "working with the Hatch family is just THAT way!" They were the easiest and most comfortable clients I have worked with. I would start to tell them how I wanted them and mid sentence I would look up and they were in perfect formation with perfect smiles! When does that ever happen? I was so happy that the Heavens opened up and we found the most gorgeous couple of hours this weekend to shoot. Thank you Hatch family for a great morning and enjoy your preview!


3 comments:

USDeckers said...

LOVE THEM! And what do you mean they were your easiest clients? Do you think that trying to get a toddler to look at the camera is difficult or something? ;)

Daina Crowell said...

Ummm..... Let's just say I never once had to do the Hokey Pokey ;)

Scheris said...

looks awesome