Friday, October 23, 2009

Pregnancy, Website & Road Trip to Canada...

What do these three things have in common? Well, NOTHING, other than the three best excuses I can come up with for not blogging in ages! I am happy to say that all is well with my pregnancy and the baby is developing well. I wish I could say, I feel awesome, but that would be lying. Though, I am blessed to feel as well as I do and still love having projects to keep me occupied.
I am also excited to say that my official website is almost complete and I will make the big announcement when we make the launch (I wish there were some way we could all gather and break a bottle of champagne over my computer and watch my site drift into cyberspace!)
I recently returned from a road trip to my motherland of Canada, with my sister, for a good friend's wedding. We had so much fun traveling down memory lane and catching up with old friends. We even got to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving while there (and for those of you who are wondering, YES, it is just like Thanksgiving in the States, turkey and all).
I snapped a few photos while at the wedding and here is my favorite.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ok that is so cute....that has to be the only one she looked at the camera though!! Thanks Daina! I hope you are feeling better soon!!